Friday 11 April 2014

Jealousy can be controlled and you can do it!

Jealousy can be controlled and you can do it! from Love and Relationship Advice Blog Love and Relationship Advice Blog Susie and Otto Collins, Relationship Coaches, Authors, and Speakers Stop the Bleeding in Your Relationship Before It's Too Late... | Main | 2 Common Gripes Men Have About Women--And What You Can Do About Them

Jealousy can be controlled and you can do it!

jealousy.jpg If you're jealous or your partner is, it can feel like you have no control over your thoughts, actions or life. But the truth is that you, like many, many others can learn to change your jealous thoughts into ones that will keep your relationship healthy and growing.


Here's what a guy who bought our No More Jealousy program said about stopping his jealousy and saving his relationship...


"Hi Susie and/or Otto,
May I say that you have saved my relationship. I used to make false accusations, be jealous and get angry, though I would not know why, but listening to everything you two have said in your audio courses, I finally understand jealousy and why I am reacting like this. I have not finished reading the book or the audio courses, but my relationship is already improving.


Thank you so much. I am so grateful to you two, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know how to control my emotions.
And our relationship would've definitely ended, which would be terrible since we love each other so much. I didn't even know jealousy could be controlled, I thought it would always be inside of me...
Thanks again, you're the best!"


Like this guy, if you've been plagued by anger and making false accusations--and you can't even figure out where it's all coming from, you owe it to yourself and to your partner to get help now because stopping jealousy can be easier than you think.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment